Introducing Content Gorilla
Content Gorilla is a new cloud-based app that will convert any YouTube video into a quality fully formatted blog post in a minute or so.
We are all aware how difficult it is to rank on page one of Google. One of the main reasons for this is not having enough high-quality relevant content on your website.
The old saying “content is king” still rings true and good blog posts are the quickest way to increase traffic and boost your sites SEO ranking. When you use Content Gorilla you will be able to produce high authority, search engine friendly & human readable blog posts rapidly. You have probably tried other methods such as writing articles yourself, using software or maybe you have hired an article writer.
Obviously writing your own content is the cheapest option if you have a good command of the English language and can then write first class content. The downside is the amount of time it can take to research then produce a written article of the required standard.
It usually becomes increasingly hard to motivate yourself and to find a fresh approach when writing your own blog posts and it begins to lose impact. Also is worth it wasting all that time writing content that is substandard when you could be doing something far more productive.
I personally have experience of hiring content writers, they are not cheap if you need several articles. Unfortunately, they often make many promises regarding their abilities and the standard of content they are able to produce only to have left me feeling disappointed.
This is why I created this Content Gorilla review because it works so well, because when using other services such as writers I have often had to ask for a rewrite or indeed have had to rework content myself therefore wasting both my time and money.
A friend of mine recently paid $95 for an article from a ghost writer which I must admit was well crafted and Google friendly but not practical if you are adding several articles at once or adding on a regular basis unless you are very wealthy.
As part of my own article research I would often end out watching some really informative YouTube videos and taking content from them. Sometimes I would even add a link to the video from my blog but to stay legal I would only use videos that gave “commercial and creative commons rights” permissions.
My brother told me about some software that would enable me to take content from closed caption videos for my blogs. I tested this but it was slow, still labour intensive and clunky to use and would sometimes glitch out which was frustrating so I gave up.
After a couple of weeks churning out some more articles I decided to check around and revisit the software idea to see if there was a better tool available to enable me to take the top-quality closed caption video content available on YouTube.
I was immediately drawn to a new app called Content Gorilla and this all-in-one content creation suite seemed to tick all the boxes. Automated, fast, unique content, really easy to use, affordable and with a 30-day money back guarantee.
This was worth checking out and I found out Content Gorilla offered far more:
- Quick Search – Search and create content in 105 languages even left-to-right languages.
- Deep Search Filters – Sort results by relevance, views or videos with creative commons license.
- Quick Convert – Convert any YouTube video into a blog post in seconds.
- Content Spinner – Built-in content spinner creates unique, readable variation of content every time. This has been built SPECIFICALLY for Content Gorilla users with closed captions in mind.
- Correct Grammar Mistakes – 1-click correction of any grammar mistakes in the extracted content.
- Auto Images – Image related to your keyword search gets automatically added to your content. And of course, you can add as many images as you want. Just drag and drop.
- Featured Image – The YouTube video thumbnail automatically gets set as the featured image of your post. You can edit that and put your own in!
- Post Tags – Tags fetched from the video are converted and added as post tags to help your content to rank higher on google.
- Bulk Posts – Create up to 10 posts instantly or drip feed them at your required intervals.
- Multi-publish – Publish the same post to multiple blogs at a time.
- Article Rewrite – Specifically developed for Content Gorilla, with this module, you can rewrite any piece of content simply by pasting it in!
- Instantly Integrate with WordPress – using the lightweight plugin.
- Full support – Full documentation and video tutorials.
- 10 websites – Can be used on up to 10 websites with additional one-off packages available.
- Legally compliant – You have full control so use videos with creative common license. Use the built-in feature to give the video owner full attribution. You can also use the built-in spinner to make your variation totally unique.
- Money back – 30-day money back guarantee.
As you can see Content Gorilla is the complete package and it is so simple and quick to use, I just found a relevant video to convert in to my post, I made a couple of small edits which is not always needed, then I clicked publish to post a top-quality blog.
I must admit I went a bit mad to start and I think in the first couple of days made over ten blogs, it was so easy and within a month four of my sites were featuring on page one of Google, happy days.
So, I hope this Content Gorilla review has given you a good insight, don’t delay, you have nothing to lose, check out Content Gorilla today to take advantage of the special offers available.